Wednesday 24 June 2015

Everyday Makeup

Hey! So I thought it would be a good idea to show what the makeup in my May favourites actually looked like on my face! Like I said in that post these are products that I used either daily or so often it was actually a bit crazy.

So first off is a close up of the eye look!


So here is an up close (and kinda scary) picture of my eye look! I am not super confident with liner so that's why I haven't winged it out or something like that. The mascara that I am currently using is the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and I'm really enjoying that! This is a really simple look and something that takes no time at all to do! I was running late the other day and my full face took me 10 mins! (and I still made it on time to class!)


So here is both eyes done. All that is going on here is the Inglot Eyeliner Gel in #94 with Shiro Cosmetics pigment in Extermination (from the Fullmetal Alchemist Collection) over top. To blend the shadow a little I used a brush that had a bit of Naked from the Urban Decay palette. This just finished of the look and blended everything out nicely. Again its super simple! Just place the pigment all of the lid, add eyeliner and mascara and bam! You're done!


Here is a full face shot, in this photo you can't really see the shadow but that is okay, you can see the over all appearance of the look and that is more what I was trying to achieve in this photo!


Last photo is me trying to look down and get a good shot of the eye look with the rest of my face! I feel that this looks like I have put in a bit more effort than I actually have and I really love it! This is simple and easy to change up. All you would have to do is change the shadow/ pigment and it gives a completely different feel while still being super simple!


All Products used:
EYES:
Primer: Lorac Eyeshadow Primer
Base: Inglot Eyeliner Gel in #94
Eyeshadow: Shiro Cosmetics Pigment in Extermination with Naked by Urban Decay in the crease Urban Decay Naked Review)
Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner;
Mascara: Top: Too Faced Better Than Sex. Bottom: Maybelline New York Great Lash
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe (Review)


FACE:
Primer: Korres Anti-Ageing Primer (Review)
Foundation: Make Up Forever HD Foundation in N115 (????)
Concealer: Under eye: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla, Red spots: Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Light 01
Concealer Setting Power: Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Powder: NARS Translucent Crystal Loose (Review)
Bronzer: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer
Blush: Hourglass Incandescent Light (from the limited edition blush palette)
Highlighter: M.A.C. Beauty Power in Summer Opal (From the Bao Bao Wan Collection)
Setting Spray: Kat Von D Lock It Setting Spray

LIPSTICK: M.A.C. Girl About Town


So that's it! Super easy and super quick, this has been my go to look and uses most of the products listed in my May Favourites so if you're interested in so more detailed thoughts head on over there and have a look!

I honestly love these products and use them constantly, I am almost running out of some and that makes me really sad as I don't know where I will be able to repurchase them again!

Please let me know if you do anything similar to this and what tips you might have to a speedy makeup application in the morning!

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Email to at newbytobeauty@gmail.com

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment