Wednesday 17 June 2015

First Makeup Look!

So, while sitting in my room I decided to mess around with some of the shadows that I have, I am not normally someone that just plays around but I was just in the mood to have some fun!

In this look I only have eye shadow and brows on as it was late at night and just before going to bed so please don't judge my skin to harshly! All of the shadows I used were pigments that I bought off of the internet by some brands that I really enjoy! If you're in the market for some new pigments I def suggest giving these brands a look!


This is what I was working with before I put on mascara or anything else, all of the shadows here contain blue somewhere. It is kind of hard to see in this photo but there are three different colours used. The inner corner highlight, the main colour and then a darker colour in the outer corner. These are all colours that I have used of varying regularity due to their colour.



Here is a better look at all the different colours on my eyes. It is easier to see in this photo the darker blue in the outer corner. This is a colour that I wear most likely the most regularly. Sadly this photo does not give this pigment the justice it deserves as it is a super pigmented and sparkly colour. It is one of my favourite colours! As you can see I am now wearing mascara and a little bit of eyeliner just to mildly finish the look. I was going to do more but was actually asked to go out with a friend so had to quickly finish and make myself presentable haha.


This is what it looked like on both eyes! Again I am only wearing the eye shadow and have product in my brows so please don't mind my super shinny skin! I love how this turned out so much! This went a lot better then I was expecting and I will def be wearing this out and about properly in the future!

This is a super easy look to achieve. I only used three colours and they were Moon Prism Power (inner corner) and Aurora Borealis (outer conrer) and both of these are made by Shiro Cosmetics and the main colour in the middle is Sailor Saturn (Hotaru) by Victorian Disco Cosmetics.

Both of these brands listed are located in America and ship internationally! I love these shades so much and if you think you would like to try them I suggest you do! Both Shiro Cosmetics and Victorian Disco cosmetics can be purchased through the Shiro Cosmetics website.

Well, this is the end of this post! I hope you liked this look and let me know if you do something similar or something you think I should change!

Wanna follow me somewhere else? Here are some links!
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment