Wednesday 13 May 2015

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Haul

So,  as everyone is aware , Jefree Star has released his own cosmetics line and they are SUPER popular and they are selling out super fast every time he restocks his products. Recently I got my hands on some of his products! I was first in line for the (then at the time) limited edition shades in [714] and Queen Supreme and then again for the restock of the products a few weeks ago.

I am now almost up-to-date with all of the shades that he has released, the only one that I am missing right now is Weirdo, which is currently out-of-stock.


So here is my image of the shades that I currently own. I LOVED that it came with this tissue paper with Jefree's logo all over it. I def plan to keep this and use it in my memory book or something!

The shades in the order they appear are: Unicorn Blood, Redrum, I'm Royalty, Prom Night, Celebrity Skin, Queen Supreme and [714].

So far I have only put Unicorn Blood, Redrum and Queen Supreme. So far I am in love with how these feel on the lips, it honestly feels like there is nothing on my lips and they so far do not feel super drying on the lips.

I have had a little trouble with the product completely setting on my lips, but I don't know if that is because some of my shades sat in one spot for over a month (due to me traveling around the world). I spent today playing with them in my hands to try and re-mix the product and will see if this fixes the problem.

I have also noticed that the lighter shades are indeed more patchy, I think this is because the formula is thinner. Upon swatching these on the back of my hand there is a distinct different in thickness between the lighter and darker shades. This is what is most likely affecting the performance of these shades.  I still love the lighter shades, but I can fully understand why people are getting annoyed by this.

Another thing I noticed is that the product looked a lot bigger in photos from Instagram, but I'm not bothered by that anymore because the smaller size makes them easier to travel with, which is a plus.

When I have worn all of the shades and have a more solid opinion on this product I will post swatches (hand and lip) and a review! So please look forward to that!

Thank you for reading! Catchya next time!


SOCIAL MEDIA:


No comments:

Post a Comment