Friday 5 December 2014

Priceline and Mecca Haul

As I have moved back to the country side so makeup shopping wont be on the cards as much as they used to be, so as a sort of last hurrah I went one a bit of a last minute shopping spree! I went to Priceline first and then bought some things online from Mecca because they were sold out in store. So here we go!

First off I went to Priceline and bought a couple things, one for work and one for just general use!


First I will talk about the product that I got for work!


This is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in shade Fair #15. I got this because I chose to wear makeup everyday but didn't want to use my NARS one everyday purely because of the price. So I decided to pick this up because a friend uses it and says its pretty good. The amusing thing I found with this is that shade 10 is actually darker than 15, but oh well. This matches me pretty well and so I have so far had no problems with it.

Price: $14.95 (Priceline)


This is the last item from my Priceline haul, the Seven Deadly Skins Melon Body Scrub by Anatomicals. I have used this a few times now and I love it! It has a lovely smell which isn't overpowering which I am glad about. When I do use it, I use it in the shower in place of soap (where safe) so that way I can actually use a scrub once a week. This is an inexpensive scrub that is def worth checking out if you're interested in finding a nice body scrub!

Price: $8.99 (Priceline)

Next is onto my Mecca Haul! Here is an over haul of what I got.


As you can see I managed to get my hands on the ever popular Hourglass Lighting Blush Palatte, I also decided that I just had to try the Too Faced Melted lipsticks!


I decided that for my first Too Faced Melted lipstick, I would pick a colour that I would be able to wear all the time and a 90% chance that I would love it instantly. Which was exactly the case! I LOVE this shade! I am so glad that I got this and I will try this out at work tomorrow night!


This is a swatch on the back on my hand, this doesn't really give the colour justice, this is such a beautiful colour and I am so glad that I got it and will def be getting more in the future!

Price: $28 (Mecca)

Next up is the beautiful Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette.


Here is a look on the inside of the palette! It is just as beautiful as everyone said, I am so glad that I picked it up. I am sad that it is limited edition so that not everyone can get it now or in the future. I really hope they do make this again! If you see this in store I suggest picking it up because you wont regret it! I have a full size in Diffused Heat and I love it, so honestly get it if you can!


Here is a swatch of the blushes on the back of my hand, I swatched them in the same order that they appear in the palette, so they go Luminous Flush (a nice subtle and warm pink blush) Incandescent Electra (a peach colour) and Mood Exposure (a light mauve colour). Just like in the Ambient Lighting palette (which I do not own) the middle shade is limited to only the palettes, this palette is no different. I am sad that this is a limited edition colour because peach blushes are my favourite!

I will list the price of this but not a link because it is limited edition.

Price: $76


I am so glad that I picked up these items and I am sooooo excited to put these to good use! I do not regret buying these at all! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, also let me know what you have picked up recently and if I should get anything else.

See you next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment