Monday 15 September 2014

Bifesta Moist Cleansing Sheet


Now before I begin this review I just want to make a couple of things clear.
1. I KNOW that this product has Japanese on it (it's a Japanese product). I study Japanese at University so I have the advantage of reading the packaging.
2. I understand that it being a product from another country it does make it harder to get a hold of.

WHERE TO PURCHASE: Seeing as I am an Adelaide Beauty Blogger, I am going to say where I get this item in Adelaide. And that store is Kawaii Fashion which is near China Town/ Central Markets, which is near the Adelaide CBD accessible by tram also is necessary. Also if memory serves me correctly they are roughly $13 a packet, but I will explain why this is totally worth it if you keep reading!

PACKAGING:

It is packaged in pink foil with white highlights and writing, the lid of this is plastic with a really strong and reliable lid. This is my third time relurchasing this product and not once has the lid broken or been damaged. This lid is amazing as it keeps all them moisture in making sure they never dry out. So just make sure you close the lid properly after every use (you should hear a click). The first time I bought these I didn't really want to use them up as I hadn't found a place to buy them in Australia (I first purchased this product in Japan) so I was only using them on super lazy days, this meant that my first lot lasted me about 4-5 months, and the last sheet was just as moist as the first because of the amazing packaging!

SOME OF THE CLAIMS: 
Now this is where everything is written in Japanese. My Japanese is not fluent by any means but there are still key things that I DO understand. For example that these cleansing sheets help with the removal of dirt and blackheads, there is even a cute little image displaying this. 

(If I have translated this/ understood it incorrectly please let me know)

It also explains what these sheets can remove, such as eye makeup and foundation. Although I can't fully read what else it says sadly. It does tell you the size of the sheets (15cm x 20cm) and that you don't need to wash your face afterwards, which is nice. An interesting piece of information on the side is that it tells you have much cleansing solution there is roughly per sheet. In this product there is roughly 5.5ml of product per sheet. It says at the top there are 47 sheets with a total of 263ml of product, I did quick calculations and it came out to roughly 5.71, most probably allowing for evaporation throughout usage.


MY THOUGHTS:

I LOVE THESE!!!

If I didn't have backups of other make up removing sheets, these would be the only ones I would use! For me they take away 80% - 90% of my makeup which is the best I've ever had! On really lazy days when I only use one of these to take off my makeup I feel confident that nearly all of my makeup has been removed and my face doesn't feel gross afterwards. I have never felt the need to wash my face if I just used this to remove my makeup, I also haven't really experienced any tight feelings on my face which I'm greatful for.

I honestly DO believe this does help with the black heads on my face and keeping my face cleaner in general. I currently don't have these at my parents house (which I travel to every weekend for work) and I truly miss them while I'm away! 

Another thing I love about these is that the sheets are thin! Which I personally really like, now using other sheets they feel big, scratchy and just don't have the same moisture levels as these. My skin always feels nice after using these (rather then feeling I might have just done a manual exfoliation) and they are still moist after I have finished! They take off my mascara nicely without too much trouble. One sheet is honestly enough for your whole face, if you needed to use more then something is going wrong.

OVERALL THOUGHTS:

Like I said above I love these cleansing sheets. They leave my skin feeling nice, they remove nearly all my makeup and never dry up if closed properly! My only gripe would be cost, but I know they are a lot cheaper in Japan and have just been marked up. If you know of somewhere where you can purchase these I strongly suggest you give them a try to see if you like them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment