Wednesday 10 September 2014

New Eyelashes


So! More products that I have recently purchased, again these are on sale! BUT only on sale as the Priceline in the Myer Centre Rundle Mall Adelaide! (I believe the lady said they are old stock/ being discontinued) so I decided to give these a try. The prices range from $4-$5AUD if I remember correctly (with other lashes products included in the sale bin)

The pair on the left are Bambi Lashes, I haven't tried whispy looking lashes before so I thought this would be a good time to try. If I don't like them then I didn't spend the $11+ AUD they normally are!

The pair on the right are called Kelly Lashes. These are more like what I normally wear, but again slightly different! These look like they will be fun to try, and again if I don't like them I didn't pay full price!

No comments:

Post a Comment