Monday 8 September 2014

New to my collection/ repurchases

So, first post and it's going to be a haul! This is because I haul sadly pretty regularly and have opinions on things and I also try to always but something on sale because shopping in Australia can be really expensive compared to America and other parts of the world.


These are some of the most recent items that were bought. The items are Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer in 01 light and the Double Wear Foundation in 1N1 Cool Bone. The Sally Hansen item is stick on in the style in I Love Lacey and finally some good old eBay false lashes.

The Estée Lauder concealer and foundation are a regular in my makeup routine. I use the concealer over my foundation to cover my red cheeks and any other redness on my face because 01 Light PERFECTLY matches to my skin so I love this product! It applies well both under and over my foundation. The Double Wear foundation is still my favourite (though I can't say I have tried many different brands/ finishes) but it lasts the longest without vanishing from my face. I am still trying to figure out the best primer to go with this but so far the powder I use hasn't affected it's proformance (I always use powder as I have oily skin).

The Sally Hansen Nail Strips I purchased because they were $1 at the Priceline in the Myer Centre Rundle Mall. I have always wanted to try these and figure this would be the best time to do so! 

The eyelashes, as I said I got off eBay, I have yet to try these but I think they are in a style that I will enjoy. I am still relatively new to the world of fake lashes so I am still discovering what I do and don't like!

Anyway, this is the end of my most recent purchases. There are sure to be more to come as there are generally always sales out there for us all to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment