Wednesday 10 September 2014

iHerb.com order




So these are my recent purchases from the amazing site iHerb.com! (One product belongs to my sister, I will mention which one below) iHerb.com is a great site that sells organic products globally but at USA RRP making this a great place to shop for us Australians where, in our stores they like to jack up the prices! (Due to shipping and wages, but still) 

Also it's nice to note that the company will throw in some random product, as seen with the measuring tape with the website displayed in big writing. 


This is the Eyes.Lips.Face (E.L.F) High Definition Undereye Setting Powder. This is a new product to me, I've heard some good reviews and mentions on YouTube and so I thought I would give it a try! I have a problem with concealer creasing under my eyes super quickly/ easily so I am hoping this will help set things in place better. This will also be my first time using a HD setting powder (to my knowledge).

Price: $3 (iHerb.com) 
          $8 (E.L.F Offical AU website)


This is the Eyes.Lips.Face (E.L.F) Eyelid Primer in Sheer. This is a repurchase (and my third at that!) I love this primer as it does make my eye shadow last longer! I use this with my Estée Lauder Concealer and together they make my eye shadow last all day! I so far have noticed though that this works best with my NYX shadows to make them last.

Price: $1.99 (iHerb.com)
          $3 (E.L.F Offical AU Website)





Now onto the brushes, all the brushes in this order are by Real Techniques by Sam and Nic Chapman. The first brush I am going to talk about is the setting brush, which is exactly what I want to use this for! I plan to use this with the E.L.F setting powder. I'm excited to see how this goes and whether the products work well together.

Price: $8 (iHerb.com)
          $14.99 (Priceline)



This is the Real Techniques Powder Brush. I use this to powder my entire face and I find it's perfect for that, I like how it is a big brush meaning I can cover more of my face at a time, this saves me time in the morning. This brush is lovely and soft and remains so after multiple washes. Mine has not lost it's shape or changed in any way. I have washed this both with Antibacterial Hand Soap and Shampoo and find both work fine. This can take it's time to wash as there are a lot of bristles, so please double and triple check after initial wash that you HAVE got all of the product out of the brush. I do also spot clean this with the M.A.C. Brush Cleanser and have no problems either.

Price: $9.99 (iHerb.com)
          $24.99 (Priceline)



This is the brush is what my sister ordered, the Expert Face Brush. She has a smaller face and so she prefers smaller brushes to do her makeup with. I'm pretty sure she is going to be using this as her new foundation brush. (She was previously using the Real Techniques Stippling Brush) 

Price: $9 (iHerb.com)
          $19.99 (Priceline)



This is the Your Eyes/ Enhanced Starter Set. This consists of a Base Shadow Brush, Deluxe Crease Brush, Accent Brush, Fine Liner Brush, Brow Brush and a Panoramic Case. 

These brushes I already have repurchased so that I would have doubles to use for looks in the future. The brush that I use the most is the Base Shadow Brush, I use this to pack shadow all of the lid. Again these wash well just like the Powder Brush and clean easily.

Price: $18 (iHerb.com)
          $ 39.99 (Priceline)


This is the last of the products and it's the Your Base/ Flawless Core Collection. This set contains the Detailer Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Buffing Brush, Contour Brush and finally a Panoramic Case. 

This is another set that is a repurchase, although last time I went halves with my sister and she took the Pointed Foundation Brush (her first Real Techniques Foundation Brush) and the Detailer Brush (again because she likes smaller brushes, I think she said she used it for eye shadow). I use the other two brushes regularly/ daily. The Buffing Brush has become my favourite brush to use to apply my foundation. This is because it is a dense brush that applied product beautifully without leaving brush marks. I also use this to apply my concealer (both under eye and general) it does an amazing job and doesn't rub off the foundation already on my face (just in case you apply concealer second) the Contour Brush is used for contouring, blending and was also used for highlighting. I love this brush for contouring as it's small and blends product nicely without moving the foundation underneath. 

Both of these wash nicely, I've only once had trouble cleaning the Buffing Brush which was when the foundation in the centre of the brush didn't want to come out. It took maybe 4 washes to get if out. But again this has only happened once.

Price: $18 (iHerb.com)
          $44.99 (Priceline)

Sorry that so far all of my posts have been hauls! I hope this will slow down, it's just all my internet purchases are arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment