Wednesday 22 October 2014

Cherry Culture Haul plus other purchases

So... Went shopping again, not even gonna hide it. I had received my Cherry Culture haul and then I also went shopping with a friend and she told me I needed some more things in my life and I listened and got them as well!

To start with I am going to talk about the first pallet that I have ever bought for myself. The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Nude is the first glorious product that I bought!



This is the front of the pallet, I think it looks nice because it is a simple cover and the name of the pallet is displayed in a large font making it easy to read and also to see from afar if you need to!


These are the shadows that come with the pallet, and as the name suggests they are all matte! I have only used this twice but I LOVE IT!

If you are desperate for a review then check out the blogger and friend who convinced me that I needed this in my life! Pastelsparkles Review 


PRICE: $42 (The Balm)
             $49 (David Jones, This is where I bought it but couldn't find this pallet on their website)



Next is onto some products tat you can only get in Australia. These products are by the brand Australis. They are the Velourlips, they have been given a lot of attention from the Australian YouTubers for a very good reason! These are amazing!


These are the two colours that I got this time! They are Mi-a-mee and Ma-li-boo.


This is the colour Ma-li-boo, I love bright pinks and so this is a colour that is right up my ally. I have already worn this once and my only comment so far is that make sure your lips are in good condition otherwise it shows up the flaky spots, to correct this I just put a thin layer of lip gloss over top.

This is the colour Mi-a-mee, this is more of an orangy colour, I don't normally go for these sort of colours but I love how it looked o the back of my hand so I couldn't resist getting it! I haven't yet worn this colour so no comments yet.


PRICE: $9.95 (Priceline)


Next is the big part of the haul, it's also where Cherry Culture comes into the post, over a month ago they had a great sale on the website, I think it was like 60% off store wide, so I got on that and bought a few things. I only bought NYX Butter Glosses, this is because I only really wanted these and also didn't want to spend a butt load of money.


These are all the shades that I bought both from Cherry Culture and Target. I bought some in store because there is 30% off sale at the moment, but I don't know how long that sale is on for. 


This is the shade Apple Strudel (Target)


Cherry Pie (Cherry Culture)


Cupcake (Cherry Culture)


Devil's Food Cake (Cherry Culture, also this isn't as brown as it appears in this photo)


Maple Blondie (Target)


Raspberry Tart (Cherry Culture)


Sugar Cookie (Cherry Culture)


I love these so much! I really want to get more of these! There are a couple of places in Australia where you can get your hands on NYX products, it just depends if you want to get it in store or can wait for shipping.

PRICE: $5 (Cherry Culture)
             $9.95 (Target I bought mine for 6.95)



These last products are new to Australia and I was super excited because I am a big lover of this brand and also this product! This is new to Australia but not to America, so Australians get excited if you love these like I do!



The Electro Pop collection Baby Lips from Maybelline New York has come to Australia! These are in the American packaging which makes me even more excited about this collection. These so far are only available are Target, I was surprised that these are not at Priceline.



This is the Berry Bomb, just like in America, these are sheer coloured lip balms so don't be freaked out by the bold colour that is in the tube. I am still excited to try this on!



This next one is called Oh! Orange, I have yet to try this on my lips but I have swatched this on my hand and I like the colour that it gave, again, it's nothing scary so don't freak out!



This is the last shade that is now available at Target, this is the shade Pink Shock, I think that this will be my facourite because I love pink! This was also the most pigmented out of the lot, again not as bright as in the tube but still a lovely colour!

There will be more hauls coming as beauty addicts do go online shopping hehe

But I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you have picked up recently!

Bye xx


No comments:

Post a Comment