Monday 20 October 2014

Newest makeup items

So I haven't done much make-up shopping recently but here are some of the items that I have picked up recently and been loving them!

First off is the product that I have been loving the most and been using nearly ever single day!


I try to use this everyday, but I do forget because the brow game is still pretty new to me, so remembering to do fill them in at the moment is a problem. I love this so much and am so glad that I got this! I can finally understand why some people are obsessed with doing their brows. The colour I use is Light/Medium, I think this is a little bit darker then my natural brows but I don't mind as it's not crazy. I think this has been tinting my brows a little bit which I don't mind but could be interesting if I was using a crazy colour.

Price: $32 AUD (Myer)

Next up is two NARS products! I have slowly been building up my collection from this brand, mainly because of all the hype from YouTube, not gonna lie. The first one is one of their newest lipsticks!


I absolutely LOVE the packaging of these lipsticks, they have a magnet seal and its so cool! It only goes on one way so the lid will spin to go on correctly. Which is actually really fun to play with.

As you can see I got a red lipstick. Red is my favourite colour to wear. I love how NARS is written into the lipstick, I will be sad when I have used it so much that it vanishes, but super excited at the same time!

Here is a hand swatch of the lipstick, which is in the colour Annabella.


PRICE: $44 AUD (MECCA)

The last product that I will be talking about is the NARS Smudge Proof Primer. I have wanted to try this for a long time because I have heard that it is great for people with oily eyelids. I have really oily eyelids so I really wanted to give it a try!

So here is a basic picture of the packaging, not gonna lie I didn't realise how big the packaging was! The wand is huge and I feel that its not the most travel friendly. I already know that I love this product and it definitely works super well!!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment