Friday 24 October 2014

October Bella Box

Octobers Bella Box came on time for me which I was really excited and thankful for! This months theme was Nicole X Missguided Born to be Wild! It is also the 3 year birthday anniversary for Bella Box, so there was an exclusive Bella Box colour in this months box.

As always there is a card that greets you when you open the box, and this was the beautiful card we got this month!


Again this is on the back, so if you read the card first its sort of a spoiler if you will, but it does inform you of where to buy the product and also the price!


This is what greeted me when I opened my box! First impressions where 'WOOOOOOW' because there is a beautiful red nail polish right on the top, plus a Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer was clearly seen. I wasn't too impressed to see so many sachets, but what can you do. Also I can't express how many sample shampoos and conditioners I have recieved so I wasn't too thrilled with that, but I plan to travel a bit more so we shall see how that goes!

Going in the order of the products on the card, we will start with the ModelCo Skincare sachets that I got. First thoughts were 'great, not again' I'm not a huge fan of ModelCo so I was not surprised nor thrilled to see them again, but ah well.


So this did come cutely packaged which I thought was nice, there are four different samples, which I am actually a little excited to try out. The different samples are an Exfoliating Cream scrub, Soothing Moisturiser day & night, Instant Miracle Booster Skin brightening & Firming cream and finally a Double Sided Facial Wipe. I am excited for the face wipe because I will be traveling internationally next year and this will be great while traveling!

CARD DESCRIPTION:
Everything you need for perfect skin from ModelCo's brand new skincare line! This amazing new range uses natural ingredients to cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize and boost your skin.


PRICE: RRP $8 - $ 35 AUD (ModelCo Website)

The next on the list is one of the products I was excited to see which is the Rimmel London Lip Lacquer in Phenomenon.


I have bought many of these in the past so I already know that I like this product heaps! I think I will love to wear this to work because it is a lovely nude looking colour, I think this must be a new shade because I don't have this in my collection and I am pretty sure I had near all of them at one point. I haven't yet swatched this or tried this on so I don't know if it will was me out and make me look funny.

By the looks of the card I could have recieved a number of different lip products, from the image I see another Lip Lacquer, a lip pencil and a lip gloss. I'm sooooo glad I got a Lip Lacquer as I'll most likely use this the most!

CARD DESCRIPTION:
Give your lips the attention they deserve with Rimmel! Get great colour that will take you from day to night

PRICE: $15.95 (Priceline)


Next is a product that you can never be too upset about getting because it's always useful to have a hand bag size, and that is the Nivea Stress Protect Deodorant.


I have nothing against getting a deodorant in my box, I'm pretty sure the deodorant that lives in my Uni bag came from Bella Box, so now I have another one I can put in my handbag/ back pack that I use.

CARD DESCRIPTION:
Be confident in stressful situations! NIVEA Stress Protect provides advanced antiperspirant protection in stressful situations leaving you feeling fresh.

PRICE: $6.59 for 250ml aerosol (available in major grocery and pharmacy retailers)


Next is an item I don't really care about to be brutely honest. I have a tub in my cupboard slowly filling with these samples, hopefully when I go on holiday I can empty it out a bit! This product is the Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner samples.


I must admit even though I am not thrilled with this product, I do LOVE the smell, it made my feel like I was in the salon getting my hair done. It made the whole box smell lovely which I really liked!

CARD DESCRIPTION:
Pantene has changed! They've listened to the needs of Australian women, and their new formula addresses our number one concern: damage. Te optimal blend of Pro-V in new Pantene nourishes and protects your hair.

PRICE: $7.99 350ml (Priceline link provided takes you to Pantene search)

The last full size product that I received was one of the products I was most looking forward too, which is the nail polish by Kester Black in the colour Ruby Tuesday.

This looks like a beautiful colour, I'm so glad that this was the colour I was given, I don't know how many other colours were available. I will just have to wait and see what other people get. I have never heard of this brand, nor tried it. So it will be interesting to see how this lasts on my nails!

CARD DESCRIPTION:
Introducing our very own bellabox nail polish line! Designed especially for our members in collaboration with Kester Black, this polish is long-wearing, chip resistant and 100% vegan.

PRICE: $20 (Bella Box Website) again this takes you to the search results.

Lastly in my box was another sachet sample. This is by the company MOR and it is a hand cream sample.


I have always wanted to try something from this brand, as I have passed it many times on my shopping trips! Although a sample this small might not be enough to get an opinion on it, its still nice to try something new!!

PRICE: $14.95 (Myer) at the time of this post it is on sale for $11.21
              $14.95 (David Jones)


Well that comes to the end of what I got in the October Bella Box. I liked this box, which is a nice change as there have been products that I really wasn't impressed with. I am excited again too see what might be coming in next months box!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post and in the comments let me know if you want reviews on anything also what you got in your boxes!

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment