Tuesday 28 October 2014

Garnier Pore Refining Toner - Review

Recently my favourite toner ran out, so I decided to try another brand to see if I could find something that I might like. Well this isn't it.

The product that I will be talking about it the Garnier Pore Refining Toner, personally I have large visible pores that I would really like to go away. So I thought that this product would be the best for me!


As you can see from the front of the packaging, there are a lot of things that this product claims to do. I honestly have no been testing this product long enough to find out if any of these claims are true. The reason why for this will be explained at the end of the post. But as you can see this product claims to purify, tone and tighten pores all at the same time! Which is why I bought this product.


This is the back, the only problem I have is that there is simply too much information on here. This makes the writing really small and kind of hard to read. It also makes it sometimes difficult to find the information that you are looking for.


I have nothing bad to say about the cap. If anything it is the best cap I have ever used because it is easy to open and close, and it would be hard to destroy. I like that this also keeps the smell inside.


Now, down to the point why, even though I have barely used this product but yet I have such strong feelings on it already that I'm writing a post about it. It's simple really. This smells HORRIBLE once it gets near your face, not to mention that when I put it on my face, any sores BURN. And not just a slight tingle, if that was the case I would just ignore it and move on, but this actually feels like I am being burnt. Another big turn off is the fact this can NOT go anywhere NEAR YOUR EYES!!! IT HURTS!!!! The fumes coming off of this product if no joke, I put this on my forehead, eyes hurt, cheeks, eyes hurt and even my chin I can still feel a slight sting! Now I might sound like a wimp, but it seriously hurts, I try using a little amount, but it doesn't get rid of the burning sensation.

The main reason that I think it might be this bad, is because Alcohol is the second main ingredient in this product. Normally I don't have a huge problem with using alcohol in my products. But this is just ridiculous! If this is a part of the problem I don't ever want to go near these types of products again!!

I have never regretted getting a product as much as this, and I honestly don't really know what to do with it, I have barely used it and so I don't want to waste it. But I am dreading this part of my routine and that isn't really what I want.

If you have any suggestions on how else I could use this product then please let me know! But otherwise look the other way when it comes to this product!!


REVIEW: 0/10


Thanks for reading!

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment