Wednesday 29 October 2014

Mecca and Benefit

So! This is just a heads-up post! Recently Mecca sent me an e-mail to me letting me know that this seasons Beauty Loop box was in-store! This means that I had already spent over $300 at Mecca to get into level 1.

Now, I went in wondering if I would have to spend more money to get this box? Glad to report that nope! This comes as a part of the service, so if you're level 1 or above get on the box as it doesn't cost you anything!

This is the Level 1 box, it is my understanding the different levels have different boxes, which I think is great!


This is the packaging it comes in, it reminds me of the monthly subscription boxes which was cool.


Just like the monthly boxes it comes with a handy card!


On the back shows the products which are in the box! One thing I love it it explains why Mecca loves the product, but also how to use it! Which I think is great, because honestly sometimes I don't know what I'm meant to do with the products I get.


So here is whats in this seasons box, not gonna lie, little sad, but still cool to get this for free! The foundation sample looks good, but there was no choice in colour so ah well. I'm most excited for the perfume! I have ALWAYS wanted to try something from this brand and so now I can!!! :D

Def get on this if you can, I mean its free and it gives you the chance to try new things!

If you're interested and in Australia, here is a link to the Beauty Loops FAQ and here is a link to where you can sign up if you want to!



The next is a goodie from Benefit. The only reason I knew about this is because of Instagram!



So as you can tell this is from instagram! So I wanted to check this out in store!


So as you can see this looks just like on Instagram!


I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was even a sample of the They're Real Remover in there, another product I have wanted to try!


As you can see its a full size mascara, a small liner and a sachet of the remover!


I was glad to see there was a little stopper in the top of the liner, the lid is also a screw top which I was glad to see!

I have used the They're Real Mascara and I haven't been hella excited nor super disappointed. I also wasn't using it 'correctly' so lets see this time! The They're Real Push-up Liner is only 0.36, while the full size is 1.4g. But thats ok, because this is a good size to see if you like or hate the product!

PRICES:
Mascara: $38 AUD (Myer)
Liner:$35 AUD (Myer)
Remover: $25 (Myer)


If you're interested in either of these I would suggest getting on it because there is no telling how long these will be available! 

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you get either of these!

Bye xx



No comments:

Post a Comment