Friday 14 November 2014

MOTD

So yesterday I was pretty proud of how my makeup was looking! So I thought I would share, it's what I wore to work so there you go!



Products used:

EYES/BROWS:
Inglot 76 Eyeliner Gel (base)
Inglot 404 & 21 eyeshadow
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Line
Benefit They're Real Mascara (top lashes)
Rimmel Accelerator Endless Mascara 01 Black (bottom lashes) 
Benefit Gimme Brow Light/ Medium

FACE:
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Light 2 Mont Blanc 
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla
Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer  01 Light
Estée Lauder Double Wear Pressed Powder 1N1 Ecru
E.L.F. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer
Rimmel London Lasting Finidh Soft Colour Blush 120 Pink Rose 
M.A.C. Mineralise Skinfinish Soft & Gentle

LIPS: 
Australis Veloulips MI-A-MEE

These are most of my favourite products! They are super easy to work with and will last ages which I'm thankful for!

RELATED POSTS:

What's some of your favourite products?

See you next time xx


No comments:

Post a Comment