Tuesday 25 November 2014

Priceline 40% Off Sale

As many Australian's would be aware of, Priceline recently had their 40% off cosmetics sales last week, and as a makeup addict I couldn't help but participate in the sale myself! Although this time I had a very limited budget so I didn't go as crazy as I could have gone! Now after the sale it has come to my attentions that most of the products that I bought were actually nail polishes, so if you like nail polish you will like this post!

First off I will talk about all the nail polish that I bought, the reason I bought so many is actually quite simple. Priceline had gotten their hands on OPI nail polishes and were selling them cheap! So I jumped on that because I know how much they usually are!


These were all the polishes that I ended up getting, one thing I did notice is that different stores got different polishes. I went to two different stores and purchased the polishes. Although both had the Top and Base coat, the colours were different. Which I think is great! The colours that I got were Cajun Shrimp (on the far left) and Blue My Mind (second from the left), I was actually debated between two colours, but my friend said I had to get this one because of the pun, and I'm glad I did!



Cajun Shrimp:
RRP: $19.95 (Myer)
Priceline: $10
Sale Price: $6

Blue My Mind:
RRP: $19.95 (Myer)
Priceline: $10
Sale Price: $6

Top Coat:
RRP: $19.95 (Myer)
Priceline: $10
Sale Price: $6

Natural Nail Base Coat:
RRP: $19.95 (Myer)

Next up is the last nail polish that I bought, and I'm really glad that I got this one!

This polish is by Face of Australia, and is from the Dark Side collection as clearly written on the front of the polish, there are a couple reasons I picked up this polish to add to my collection. The first is because I love darker colours and this is such a beautiful colour I couldn't walk past it. Another reason is price, this product was already on sale because this collection is a few months old. This collection was based around villains from many different popular movies. This polish is called Jafar, so the bad guy from one of my favourite movies Aladdin. While on holiday I put this on my toes (did a horrible job) and it came up a little more red then what you can see in the bottle. But I love it, I am interested to see how long this will last on my toes!

PRICE:
Discount: $3
Sale Price: $1.80


Next up one of the cult favourite products in the Australian beauty community!


While the sale was on I decided it would be a good time to pick up another one of these beauties. I have already purchased a few of these in the past and loved them! I have even suggested a friend get them and now she loves them too! This is the colour TOK-I-O, which I think will have a special place in my heart as its named after one of my favourite places! This is a beautiful purple colour which I think I will get a lot of use out of in spring and summer.


Here is a swatch on the back of my hand and it's easy to see how pigmented these are. I was a bit unsure on this colour but a trusted friend said she loves it so I decided I had to get it!

PRICE:
RRP: $9.95 (Priceline)
Sale Price: $5.97

Next up is something that I have been meaning to try for a long time.






These are some Oil Control blotting sheets by Essence, I decided to pick these up because I has a super oily T-zone and these looked like a great product to try. I have never tried a blotting sheet before so I am a little nervous, but I am interested to see how these work! I got these because I haven't really seen them anywhere else, and Essence is a cheap brand, so if I hate them I haven't wasted lots of money.

PRICE:
RRP: $4.10 (Priceline)
Sale Price: $2.46

The last product that I remembered to bring with me is a palette, and I'm super excited about it!


This is one of the Models Prefered Eye Shadow palettes in Day to Night. I picked this up because a fellow beauty blogger has been raving about these! She has also compared them to the Naked Palette and loves them! (And owns all the Naked Palettes)



Here is a loo inside the palette, and as someone who has personally never laid eyes on all 3 of the famous Naked Palette this instantly reminds me a lot of the original Naked palette. Which is part of the reason why I picked it up! I have always wanted to try those palettes and I am growing more and more fond of palettes as my collection grows and I am traveling more often. This palette offers a range of shades and finishes, there are 12 shadows and its 1/2 mattes and 1/2 shimmers. The pigmentation on these are incredible, nothing like what I was expecting! I am super excited to use this and see what looks I can come up with!

PRICE:
RRP: $10 (Priceline)
Sale Price: $6

If you're desperite for a review on this palette to see if it is worth the money, I will link my friends review below:
REVIEW: ProcastiCaitlan - Nude and Day to Night Review and ProcastiCaitlan - Party Glam Review


The last product that I bought I forgot to bring with me, so sadly I can't show you! But it was a blue eye liner by Rimmel London.


Well, that wraps up my haul from the Priceline 40% off sale! I was proud of all the things that I got and I am looking forward to using and hopefully loving all of these products!

If you want to see what some of bloggers got, I will link my two friends (and shopping buddies) below so you can check them out!

Pastelsparkles: Haul
ProcastiCaitlan: Haul

If you think there is anything I should have gotten, let me know in the comments, also if you got the same things as me and have tried them, tell me what you thought of them!

See you next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment