Friday 21 November 2014

November Bella Box

So, its that time of the month again when the subscription boxes start arriving at people's doorsteps! And this month was no different. Though this month I didn't receive my email letting me know when I was getting my box, as it had already arrived before the emails were even sent out! Again this month didn't come with a box, but a card explaining that some of the products in this months box were just too big to fit inside. This doesn't bother me as I am never too fussed about the box! Sadly I have since thrown away all of the cards that came with this months box so I do not have those images or information. (I'm also on holiday and I was already bringing WAY to much as usual!) So I will just go straight into talking about what I got and my thoughts on those products!


In this image is the Compeed Blister Medium, this was the bonus product in this months box. I personally don't have a huge issue with blisters, so for me this isn't really useful, BUT my sister suffers horribly from blisters and uses this brand and product regularly and I know from her that these are amazing! They look a bit funny but they do what they claim to do, so don't frown a pun this product if you got it in your box and suffer from blisters!

The product to the right is the Palmer's Multi-Effect Perfecting Facial Oil, it claims to help reduce the appearance of fine lines. I don't know how I feel about this product, although the image doesn't show that the sample of this came in packaging similar to what you would expect perfume to be in. I am always nervous with trying new face products because my skin can be very fussy. So I don't think I will get any use out of this sadly.

Lastly is the Lon Yitalite 24K Gold Eye Mask. I have never heard of this brand nor tried an eye mask so this will be interesting! I have been interested in eye masks, so I guess while I'm on holiday it would be the best time to try these!


This was the item in the box that meant that all the products wouldn't fit in their usual blue box. Again I don't care about the box, but I do wish it was something better then fake tan. I don't fake tan and don't have any interest in it (I don't know how my profile implies that I want to be tan, is me saying I'm super pale an auto thing to giving me fake tan?) Either way I will never be using this, also the colour of the tin terrifies me. I have super pale skin and I feel like if I tried using this I would just look super fake and have the 'fake tan' look.

These were the last few products in my box, firstly I will talk about the nail polish, as I'm the most angry with this product. I have used this brand in the past because it was cheap ($2 a bottle) BUT this STINKS LIKE VARNISH. Now some people might think 'It's nail polish of course it does', so to clarify I mean varnish someone would use to polish wood to make it water resistant. IT SMELLS SO HORRIBLE. I have not even opened this and have no interest in ever using this product. I also feel annoyed and ripped off BECAUSE its a $2 product that I could easily try, and is easily accessible in stores like Big W and Target.

The last product is the only thing I was remotely excited about, this is because I have seen some YouTuber's talk about this and loved it! It has been called a dupe for the Naked palettes and so I was excited to try these! I have also heard so many good things from Coastal Scents in general so the excitement only grew! The only real downer about this is the size of the pans and also the fact that the names of these shadows isn't listed anywhere. But the colour selection is still good, because this could be considered a neutral palette which would be good for travel because of its size.


OVERALL REVIEW:

Straight off the bat I have never been more disappointed with a box, and so I have actually already gone online and unsubscribed because of how upset I was. The teasers online got me really excited for this box so I thought this would be a great month! Last months box was pretty good so I had high hopes, which were utterly destroyed.

If you received a different box please let me know! I'm still curious to find out what other people received!

See you next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment