Friday 28 November 2014

November Favourites

As this super busy month comes to a close, its time to talk about the products that I have been loving this month! All of the products have been with me for a while, so all of them are still available and none are limited edition.

First up is a lip product, because its the one product that I am constantly changing up in my makeup looks.


This is a M.A.C Lipstick in the shade Girl About Time, it is a Amplified finish and as you can tell it is a well loved lipstick as the bullet shape has changed.


Here is a swatch on the back of my hand, to me this is just a perfect pink and goes with so many looks. This is the lipstick that I use when I'm not sure what I want to wear for the day. I know there are dupes out there of this lipstick, but to me this is still my favourite lipstick and I will always have this in my collection!

Next up is a product that I have been using for a while and have changed how I have been using it.


This would have to be one of my favourite mascaras and its the Accelerator Endless by Rimmel London (this tube has been well loved so some of the name has been rubbed off). This is a mascara that has fibres in it to make your lashes longer, and for me this is most definitely the case! I have used this on both my top lashes and my lower lashes, and I have found that I like it better on my lower lashes. This is because the wand coats all of my lower lashes really easily and gives them that extra length they need to match my top lashes. Also the size of this wand makes it easier to get closer to the lash line because the plastic bristles aren't overly long.


Next is a product that I don't think I could live without anymore, its seriously improved my makeup routine!





The NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base has become a staple in my makeup routine. I have super oily eye lids and I had heard that this helps keep eye shadow from creasing throughout the day. And it most certainly does that! With the help from my Inglot Gel Eyeliner in White #96 as the base, my eyeshadow can last up to 10 - 12 hours no problem. Which is a huge plus because some days I am honestly wearing my makeup that long, and even longer! This is a great product and I will never go without it!

That last product is something that I rediscovered in my collection and I'm so happy I did!



Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 120 Pink Rose is my last favourite for the month. This is such a beautiful blush, I honestly can't believe I forgot about it! If you are looking for a blush to wear everyday without looking over done, this is the blush you are looking for! This gives the 'flushed' look that I think is just beautiful. I love to wear this on my more natural days or my more relaxed days where I don't want to look too done up. If you're looking for a soft pinky rose colour then this is the blush for you! Another great thing about this is how pigmented it is, granted it can be a little hard to swatch on the back of your hand BUT don't go heavy handed with the blush otherwise you'll just have WAY to much product on your brush. Honestly 1 - 2 taps on the pan is enough, its honestly that pigmented!


These were my favourites for the month, let me know what yours are in the comments below!

See you next time! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment