Tuesday 18 November 2014

New skincare items!

So... I didn't exactly plan on buying any new skin care items for many reasons, such as loads of sample, loads of back ups and I love most of the products I'm already using! BUT! When you're loving father and boyfriend pack up your vanity area to move back home, and your not there to dictate what stays or goes... You come home to find its all been packed up and shipped home! So luckily I had the foresight to bring my makeup bag back with me, but all of my skin care has been taken... So! This lead to some last minute skincare purchases so I can still have nice skin! Non of these items are high end and some I've never tried before! (Also my blog camera is at home so sorry for poor quality photos)


These are the products I decided to pick up for multiple reasons, I'll talk about the repurchases and then move on to the new ones!

First off the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Night Calming, are some of my favourite wipes, this is because they are super moist, gentle on the skin and smell great! These take off roughly 80-90% of my makeup which I'm SUPER thankful for! There are 25 wipes in this packet.

Next is the Simple Kind to Skin Facial Toner, this was my old toner before moving onto the Alcohol Free one by Neutrogena. I repurchased this one purely because of its size. I won't be in Adelaide as often anymore so something of this size is perfect to stay with my boyfriend. The reason I'm not a huge fan of this one is because I don't feel like it is moisturising enough (can't really think of the right word) so I end up using more product to achieve the same effect. Otherwise this is a lovely product and has never given me any problems!

The last two items are new to me, one which is a cult favourite and the other by a brand I trust!

The Garnier Miceller Cleansing Water is a cult favourite in the beauty world so I thought this would be a great time to try it! I have yet to use it but I have high hopes!!

Lastly is the Neutrogena Oil-Feee Moisture for Sensetive Skin. I've always been too scared to try drug store moisturisers because I have fussy skin, but desperate times call for desperate measures and so I decided to try this! I have only used it once but so far I like it! There isn't a strong fragrance which I like, and feels nice on my skin. This is defiantly thinner then my normal moisturiser, but I'm thinking that's a possitive because my skin isn't super oily at the point of writing this. Which isn't normally the case! So maybe this was a happy accident and will save me money in the future, just have to wait and see if it breaks me out! (But with all the stress I'm going through at the moment who knows where the pimples will come from)

So here is my emergency purchases in a tight spot, I did bye some other things like cotton rounds and antiperspirant but yea, not as important!

Let me know what your emergency purchases would be in the comments below.

See you next time! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment