Monday 3 November 2014

Tony Moly and Etude House

I hear often that Asian cosmetics and skin care are just amazing, and I fully agree, I've written some reviews on other Asian products and my holy grail cleanser so far is also Asian. But these are some of the new products that I have recently gotten! All of these have come from eBay, they came in perfect condition with a good amount of samples to try as well!


First off is a lipstick and a red one at that! Red is my all time fave shade and I think this would have to be my favourite packaging! Now this is a limited edition product so you will want to get on this fast if you really want this in your life, It's from the brand Etude House (an EXTREMELY popular brand) and is the XOXO Minnie Kissing Lips collection.


As you can see this is a beautiful shade of red. I love the shape of the bullet as I feel this shape it easy to work with.


And finally a swatch on the back of my hands! I honestly love this and think this will get a lot of love in the future!


Below are a mix of skin care and lips! These are products that I wanted to try because they looked fun and also the claims were too good to pass up!


First off a primer!! It looks a little confusing in this packaging and I promise it only gets more confusing :)


This is the product outside of the box! I love this packaging! Although it's not travel friendly I think this is going to look so cute on my vanity!


This is the inside of the golden egg. I LOVE the smell of this sooo much! It made my package smell soo nice! The purpose of this primer is to help with pores. Thankfully on the box there are directions in English, so I will have to make sure I don't throw it away. I am so excited to use this and see how it works. This is called the New Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm by Tony Moly.

PRICE: $11.99 US (eBay) please note links provided are from the seller I purchased from.


Next is another egg related product. Again the packaging of this is just sooooo cute!!!


This is a face soap, thankfully the two different eggs are wrapped apart so it makes it easy to travel with if needed. I am interested to see how this is going to work! From what I could tell from the description that you use this like a normal soap... but only for your face!

PRICE: $9.99 US (eBay)


Next are some more lip products! These are from Etude House and Tony Moly. The bunny looking product is by Tony Moly, one of my uni mates uses this all the time and so I thought I would give it a shot! The two Etude House products I wanted to try because I love the colours, granted I wont get much use out of the darker shade until next year, I'm still excited about this product!


Here are the swatches of the lip products! These are in the order that they appear in the image above.
Left - right: Etude House Dear Darling in Real Red, Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss in Juicy Cherry and Etude House Dear Darling in Vampire Red.

PRICES:
TONY MOLY: $5.49 US (eBay)
ETUDE HOUSE: $5.48 US (eBay)


With the retailer that I bought everything besides the lipstick from, gave me loads of samples! I think some I will have to ask my friend who speaks Korean what they do, but others I'm excited to use!


Thanks for reading! Hopefully I'll see you next time!

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment