Tuesday 4 November 2014

October Favourites

So the month of October has already come and gone and I think that the years are just starting to go by to fast! I didn't really have a lot of favourites this month but these are the ones that I do have!


This would have to be my all time favourite for the month and I don't think that I could live without this in my beauty bag anymore. I can totally understand why people are obsessed with their brows! This is a lovely product that I think is great for people who are beginning with brows. This is a product that is easy to remove if you make a small mistake (which I have done sooooo many times!). I am so glad I got this and I think it's totally worth the hype. The colour I have is in light/medium.

PRICE: $32 (Myer)

OTHER POST THIS IS MENTIONED IN HERE TA-DA



This is the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara in 01 Black. This is a deluxe sample size that they nearly always give these out with their gift with purchase. Normally I don't really like using high end mascaras because the drug store has loads of good ones. But I honestly love this mascara because of the length and volume this gives me. I have naturally long lashes and I love the length this gives me. It also stays really well, I have cried while wearing this and it didn't run down my face so I am thankful for that!

PRICE:  $48 (Estee Lauder AU) This is the first time I've looked up the price and I don't know if I would pay that, so look out for the deluxe samples!


This is another Estee Lauder product and this is the Double Wear Concealer in the shade 01 Light. Straight off the bat this is a perfect shade match for me. I have been using this product for years, but I have been really loving it for covering up the redness o my nose and chin. This is why I'm so thankful that this is a perfect colour match! This is a lovely concealer because its not super thick and blends beautifully with your foundation, whether you apply you concealer before or after foundation it doesn't affect this product!

PRICE: $33 (Estee Lauder AU)




My last favourite for the month is an eye shadow palette! As you can see it is the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette by the Balm.


If you have never seen inside this palette before here are the lovely shades included. My favourites are Matt Rosen, Matt Singh and Matt Lombardi. These shadows are great for a simple everyday look. I often wear Matt Singh on 3/4 with Matt Rosen in the corner for work. The colours in this palette are simple to work with and look great! I also have oily eye lids and with the right primer these will easily last all day and not loose pigmentation!!

PRICE: $42 (the Balm)
             $49 David Jones (Where I purchased mine from)

OTHER POSTS: Recent Haul
FRIENDS REVIEW: Pastelsparkles


Well that's the end of my monthly favourites! Let me know what some of your favourites were!

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment